Add custom Google news widget to website and add the latest news around the world to your website. Google news is a very popular news service aggregator that millions of people use to find the latest news around the world, country state or city. The ability to add customized news sections to Google news makes it a great social newspaper that enables user to find and discover news that I relevant to their interest and geography. Google lets users add custom Google news widget to website or blog and this is a great widget to have in your website or blog as it can engage users to catch the latest in news. To add custom Google news widget to website or blog, follow the simple steps outlined below. Google Developers offers a wide range of widgets and will let you add custom Google News widget to website and or blog.
How to Add Custom Google News Widget to Website
1. Go to the Google Developers NewsShow documentation page [see link]
2. Grab the iFrame code for Google News Widget. The code will look like this
html?q=technology&rsz=small"frameborder="0" width="350" height="250"
3. Change the query to reflect the content on your website. For example if you have a website that covers technology and has a lot of articles relating to technology, change q =technology and Google News widget will display relevant technology related articles. You can also customize other variables of the widget like the number of results, etc. Take a look at the documentation Google NewsShow documentation page has for more customization.The dimensions of the widget can also be changed. While a 728 x 90 Google News widget looks good in the header, you can also create add custom Google News widget of dimensions 300 x 250 in the sidebar which is a great place to engage your audience.
Add custom Google News widget to your website and engage your audience with relevant real-time Google News.
Add Custom Google News Widget to Website
Google news is one of the mot popular sources of news online as it aggregates news from various sources around the world. The simplicity of the service along with great I content makes Google news a go to destination for many users who already use Google to search for information.
If you own a website or a blog, you can now add custom Google news widget to website and add different news sections to y website to engage your audience. This is a great addition along with relevant content on your website. for example if you have website dedicated to social networks, you can add custom Google news widget for social network and add int to the website. That way users who are interested in social network will consume the content on your website and engage with the custom Google news widget about social network displaying the later news regarding social network.
The fact that you can configure the custom Google news widget for your website or blog makes it a powerful widget for your website and blog as it crawls the web and finds the mot relevant and later news suited to your website. Add custom Google news widget to your website and engage your audience further by displaying the latest news and views about a particular topic.
- google news widget
- google news widget for website
You may also like to read:
- How to Add Customizable Google Plus Widget to Your Website
- How to Add Twitter Profile Widget to Your Website or Blog
- How to Add Google Translate Widget to Your Website?
- How to Embed YouTube Video in Website or Blog