In-app purchases are great way to upgrade a free app in an iPhone. Typically, developers give out an app for free and later have small virtual gifts, levels and points that can be purchased by iPhone users. However, purchasing through apps can get highly addicting and sometimes kids might splurge on a virtual goods. In-App purchasing is seamless and very easy to do if you are used to using many applications in iPhone. But, if you are sure you want to disable in-app purchases, you can turn off in-app purchases
How to Turn Off In-App Purchases on iPhone
1. Search for the Settings icon in your iPhone. The icon looks like this . It is typically located in the home screen and has a gear icon.
3. If you are using Restrictions for the first time, you will be asked to enter Passcode. Set a 4 digit Passcode you will easily remember. You will need this each time to change Restrictions on iPhone.
4. Once you set the Passcode, you will see the Restrictions Settings for all your iPhone apps and other functions.
5. Under Allowed Content, you will see a In-App Purchases option. Use this option to turn off in-app purchases in iPhone. Toggle this option from ON to OFF. You have successfully turned off in-app purchases.
Turn Off In-App Purchases on iPhone
In-App purchases are a great way for developers to make money, but can be expensive for iPhone users who constantly use in-app purchases to buy or upgrade apps. In-app purchases is a great way for kids to quickly purchase virtual gifts and goods in kid apps and this cam become a problem if your credit card statement shoots up. The best way to prevent unauthorized or unnecessary purchase through apps is to use the restrictions feature in iPhone and turn off in-app purchases in iPhone.
- how to deactivate in-app purchases
You may also like to read: