YouTube has become a great video repository for millions of users and millions of their personal videos. As YouTube becomes bigger, quality of the Eco-system becomes an important measure of YouTube’s success. Sometimes users come across inappropriate content or content that offends them and YouTube provides users with the ability to report YouTube video from within YouTube.com. To learn how to report YouTube video follow the simple steps outlined below.
How to Report YouTube Video
1. If come across a YouTube video that you think is inappropriate or spam and want to report YouTube video, look for the video options below the YouTube video. Click on the flag icon to report YouTube Video.
- YouTube Video Options
2. A number of options will appear if you want to report YouTube video. YouTube enables you to classify your YouTube video report into many different types of categories like hateful, harmful, etc. and if you think it doesn’t fit into any category and that the video is just spam then you can report it as spam. Click on a category and YouTube’s automated systems will use these signals to classify and maintain a high-quality ecosystem.
Report YouTube Video
Report YouTube Video
YouTube has become the leading video website in the world in a the last few years. Millions of us use your to view their favorite video and the seamless ability to upload videos quickly to YouTube has made it one of the favorite destination for individual and premium video publishers. Video content is often expensive to create and involves a lot of resources -both cost and time. With a large website like YouTube there are a few problems that come with free access to uploading video content. If you want to report YouTube video for spam or any other violation then YouTube enables YouTube users to report YouTube video conveniently from within the YouTube video. YouTube video reports are used by YouTube systems to flag and review certain videos and upturned removes videos that do not meet their content standards.
It is very convenient to report YouTube video and you have to be a registered YouTube user to report YouTube video. Once you roster on Youtube.com
your account will be automatically enabled with the reporting feature for all videos. This makes the video watching experience a lot more pleasant and effective. It’s reporting tools that enable you to report YouTube video, YouTube users can now become active citizens of the YouTube community add start participating in video rating and reporting to help maintain a high quality ecosystem.
There are many different types of YouTube video reports users can file. For example you can report YouTube video for spam, inappropriate content, etc.
- how to report youtube video
- reporting a video in you tube
- ho to report youtube clips
- how to report a bad video on utube
- ow to report a video on youtube
- report a video on youtube
- report a youtube video
You may also like to read:
- How to Report Twitter Spam
- YouTube Statistics: 500 Years of Video Watched on Facebook Everyday
- How to Embed YouTube Video in Website or Blog
- How to Delete YouTube Account Permanently