Delete Google Analytics account if you don’t plan on using the Google Analytics account to track traffic to your website. Google Analytics is part of a suite of developer tools from Google and provides webmasters the ability to track traffic to their website and also enables webmasters to analyze the traffic through various metrics. Delete Google Analytics account if you want to remove the profile and code from the website and have Google Analytics stop tracking traffic to the website. Google Analytics is one of the best website traffic management and tracking solutions and enables millions of websites to track their traffic and analyze it. However, if webmasters wish to streamline their Google Analytics profiles or use another website tracking isolation, delete Google Analytics account permanently onto stop tracking traffic through Google Analytics. If you want to delete Google Analytics account follow the simple steps below.
How to Delete Google Analytics Account
1. Log into your Google Analytics account. Open the Google Analytics profile you want to delete. Typically, webmasters have many websites to track and have multiple Google Analytics profiles in their Google Analytics account. To delete Google Analytics account, open each profile for the website and click on Profile Settings.
2. To delete Google Analytics account, at the bottom of the page, click Delete this profile and Google Analytics will ask you if you are sure you want to delete Google Analytics account and profile and once you delete profile note that the traffic data cannot be recovered.
Delete Google Analytics Account
Google Analytics is one of the best website traffic tracking solutions and enables many webmasters to accurately analyze their traffic. Google Analytics comes with many great features and allows webmasters to email Google Analytics reports, view referral traffic and more. Google Analytics provides webmasters with the ability to add various Google Analytics profiles for many websites in one account and by this webmasters can track traffic to multiple websites by creating different Google Analytics profiles.
However, if webmasters prefer another website tracking solution, they can delete Google Analytics account and stop tacking traffic to their website using Google Analytics. Webmasters can always return to Google Analytics even fit they delete Google Analytics account by simply creating a Google Analytics account and adding the code to their website.
- delete google analytics account
- how to delete google analytics account
- how to remove analytics account
You may also like to read: